Clutch Button (FDHL)
|FOB Price:||US $0.1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||300, 000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: FDHL
- Material: Bronze
- Certification: ISO/TS16949:2002
- Usage: Heavy Duty Trucks, Car, Racing Cars, Tractors
- Working State: No linkage
- Electromagnetic Clutch: 0
- Trademark: Fricwel
- Specification: GB/T 5764-1998
- HS Code: 8708931
- Part: Clutch Button
- Classification: Friction Clutch
- Stroke: 2 Stroke
- Working Mode: Power Combining
- Voltage: 0
- Size: 90X55mm
- Transport Package: Box+Pallet
- Origin: China
1, Dimension: 90X55mm, 2 horizontal holes;
2, Thickness: 4.0mm-4.8mm;
3, Both smooth and rough surface available.
Our clutch button products are suitable for Mack and Tata clutch disc, Leyland tractor clutch disc and some cars, due to the low wearing rate, suitable friction coefficient and the proper hardness, clutch buttons products is replacing part of the clutch facing market, especially in the heavy duty truck market, customers who are using our buttons found it was very economical, as our button is low wear rate, and can compare with the US made clutch button.
We have three clutch button formula currently, one is our regular formula, smooth finish and medium property, another is the low wear formula with rough finish, the third one is a new formula, it's developed with the assistance of the oversea engineer, and this button is following Miba appearance and similar to its finish and property, it is supplied to our OE customers, due to its low cost and excellent property, it is very popular among our customers from South America and India.
One of our formula, the property as follows:
1) Friction coefficient: 0.49-0.58(regular)
Wearing rate: 0.05-0.18(regular).
2) Surface Hardness of button: BHN 25+/-5.
3) Bend test result: Passed, no bearing area on the back plate.